Our partner's solutions are powered by IoT, secure cloud-based data storage, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) engines. Their solutions include cloud-based retail solutions including business insight, fuel retail network and convenience store management, service station automation and management, home-based station and fleet management, forecourt payment terminals and vehicle identification.
• B.Sc. / B.A. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in C# (.NET) software development.
• Experience with MS-SQL and familiarity with stored procedures.
• Experience with WCF and Rest API.
• Experience with Entity framework
Nice to Have:
• Experience with React – advantage.
• Experience with Dependency injection.
• Experience with known protocols and 3rd party software / interfaces.
• Background in retail systems development.
• Experience with DevExpress reporting / Ext.NET components.
• Experience in implementing software interfaces.
• Experience with WinForms/WPF applications.
• Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria.
• Meal tickets.
• Gift Vouchers for your birthday / wedding / childbirth.
• Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office).
• Team buildings & other social experiences.
• Referral bonuses.
• Budget granted for certifications required in the project.
• Workshops on different topics and internal courses.
• Access to LinkedIn learning platform, at request.
• Access to Udemy platform, if required in the project.
• City center office location.
• Shared parking spaces.
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.