Country Sales Director
We are now looking for a dynamic and results-driven Country Sales Director located in Denmark. Is that you?
As the Country Sales Director at Rittal, you will be an important part of ensuring that we meet our customers needs and help them to grow and develop their business. Together with the rest of the sales team, you will drive growth, increase our market share and build a dynamic sales culture and boost new business. You will be responsible for our team of 14 sales professionals within the sales, inside sales and marketing for Rittal and you will lead this section forward. That means you will guide and coach them to achieve and exceed their targets. Your responsibilities extend to identifying new potential customers and market opportunities through market research and staying ahead of industry trends. Your close collaboration with our Marketing and Product managers is essential to maintaining and enhancing Rittal's market position. You will report directly to the Head of Sales & Operations-Scandinavia.
- Expanding our reach and customer base
- Ensure a sustainable growth according to the Business plan
- Ensure relevant KPI´s are analyzed and monitored
- Establish new routines, processes, and best business practices
- Lead our sales, inside sales and marketing team
- Responsible for nurturing a sales culture that inspires innovation and motivation
To be successful in this position we think that you have a business- and solution oriented approach and a hands-on mentality. You have a strong business understanding and excellent analytical skills, combined with great communication skills and a good ability to lead others. You have a passion for coaching others and make other people around you grow. You are a well-organized and structured person with an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative touch. We see that you are a teamplayer with a supporting attitude. You are strong in building networks, -both internally and externally. We also think that you like to work both independently as well as in teams. You are an experienced negotiator with strong communications skills, both verbally and in written. This position includes travelling 3-4 days a week and it is important that you see this as an opportunity rather than a challenge.
Qualifications and experiences:
- A degree in Engineering and/or an MBA (can be compensated by relevant experience)
- Minimum five years of Sales Management experience in a B2B engineering-driven sector
- Good knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Fluent in Danish and good communication skills in English. German and the other Scandinavian languages is an advantage
- Additional education in Sales Management is an advantage
- Good knowledge about the business drivers within the Panel Building Industry and Automation is an advantage
Join Rittal Denmark and be a part of a dynamic team that's committed to achieving excellence and driving growth in our sector. If you have the right qualifications and passion for this role, apply now to make a significant impact on our success!
We cooperate with Capus AB in this recruitment. If you have any questions, please contact Mio Emanuelsson, Recruitment Consultant +46 73 366 75 77 email@example.com. Due to GDPR we can´t accept applications and resumes/cover letters via email.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.