Regulatory Reporting Officer - Bank
We are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Officer (COREP) for the Prudential Reporting team at the European HQ of a global bank based in Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the Prudential Regulatory reporting framework. Because this is a smaller subsidiary of a global player that is still growing its operations in Europe, you will handle a wide range of data and reports and enjoy a broad range of responsibilities.
In this role, you will be expected:
- to produce and oversee the bank's periodical Prudential Regulatory reporting, which includes but is not limited to COREP, LCR, NSFR, Leverage Ratio, ALMM, SRF and report these to senior management;
- to oversee the production of Prudential regulatory ratios on a daily basis;
- to produce Prudential Regulatory reporting as well as prudential regulatory ratios on an ad-hoc basis upon a request from regulators or senior members of the bank;
- to keep abreast of relevant prudential regulations, including applicable regulators’ guidance to reporting;
- to formulate a vision on reporting and the finance function in general;
- to provide guidance or advice to other divisions on the interpretation of relevant prudential regulations;
- to maintain and update user specifications/requirements for IT systems for Prudential Regulatory reporting;
- to lead and assist in the implementation of new Prudential Regulatory reporting IT systems, including business analysis and user acceptance testing;
- to develop and maintain Prudential Regulatory reporting policies and procedures, including those for upcoming relevant regulations and/or guidance from regulators, and update these as need be;
- to review and suggest improvements to the Head of Divisions for day-to-day operations.
- In-depth knowledge in DNB / relevant areas in EU prudential regulations and directives (e.g. CRR, CRR2, CRD4, CRD5)
- In-depth knowledge of at least COREP reporting and one or more regulatory reporting (e.g. LCR, NSFR, Large Exposure, Leverage Ratio, ALMM, SRF)
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 is preferred
- Experience in regulatory reporting but at least in relevant areas within banking industry
- Preferably holding more than 3 years’ of experiences in a qualified regulatory reporting vendor tool
- An international mindset and intercultural sensitivity
- Transparent, open, eager to learn new things (including through external training)
Salary range depends on your background and experience but will be within the range of 60,000 and 80,000 based on 37.5 hours, including holiday pay and a 13th month.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.