Backoffice Manager (real estate development)
We are developing real estate all across Western and Southern Europe from buying the ground to delivering turn key finished projects. The back office is responsible for the research part of these projects regarding things like permits, environmental studies, etc.. As a Manager, you are constantly trying to improve the process behind the research and administration. So if you have a background in Real estate development and know what it takes to develop a piece of land into a flourishing property. Please get in touch!
- Establish processes for the sales team, including preparing network qualification documentation.
- Oversee all Backoffice work, ensuring efficient and effective operations.
- Create and maintain an effective document management process to accelerate the network buildout, ensuring proper organization, version control, and accessibility.
- Act as the key contact person for the Board Secretary, PMO, and Finance departments, regarding the status of ongoing projects and tasks.
- Conduct research regarding real estate and land related topics.
- Prepare reports on sales and network buildout progress.
- Support sales and network managers in decision-making processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in Backoffice operations or related administrative and/or supporting roles at real estate/property development companies.
- Experience managing or leading a team.
- High proficiency in document management systems and related tools.
- Good research skills and research experience.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent English.
A fulltime hybrid position, working from the Amsterdam or Arnhem office a couple of days per week. The salary package includes a base salary level (all in) oriented towards 70.000 EUR; on target annual incentive is 20% - with a maximum of 40%. Furthermore you will be enjoying a comprehensive pension plan and unlimited vacation days are included into the package.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.