Cybersecurity Specialist (IT Audit)
Do you combine extensive technical cybersecurity knowledge and consultancy skills? And would you like to put those skills to use in audit projects with an international retailer that's going through a large digital transition process? Then you are the Cybersecurity Specialist for our client in the Amsterdam area. Read on!
The company is in a large digital transition, changing from various legacy systems to a cloud based (Azure) landsscape, including changes in methodologies, systems and processes.
As Cybersecurity Specialist you will be part of the Audit team (20 fte) in the Global Support Organisation. The team performs audits for all the international brands, approximately 40 projects per year. For you this will result in working on 7 projects of 6 weeks (2 weeks preparations, 2 weeks auditing, 2 weeks analysis and reporting).
Among your responsibilities:
- Investigate if operational processes support the (strategic) objectives;
- Provide assurance over IT, digital and data management related processes and projects;
- Audit from a business perspective with a focus on information technology;
- Act as a trusted advisor for stakeholders
- Remain objective in assessment of the control framework;
- Provide tailor-made recommendations for improvement based on your observations.
Naturally, the Cybersecurity Specialist we are looking for is analytical, a great communicator and driven by tech. Next to that we'd like to see:
- MSc in a relevant domain;
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, AZ-500, GPEN, OSCP or similar;
- At least 5 years of (consulting) experience in information security, cloud security, agile software development and DevSecOps;
- Full working proficiency in English, additional European languages are a big plus;
- Willingness to travel, up to 20-30% of the time;
- Tech knowledge of and experience with Cloud (Azure), DevSecOps, IT Automation and IT Security & Risk.
The salary for this position is between 70,000 - 90,000 euro grosse per annum. Next to that there's an attractive package of secondary benefits, such as a performance bonus, a great pension scheme and much more. We'll tell you more about that in a personal meeting.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.