Product Owner / Application Manager (GMP / Pharma) - Temp
Can you translate business needs and requirements into realistic application improvements like no other Product Owner can? And do you have the skills to manage a team of application specialists? And do you also bring GMP / Pharma experience? Then this 12 month assignment at an international Pharma company in Amsterdam is just what you are looking for!
The Product Owner / Application Manager we are looking for will continue to build the application landscape of this company in the coming years! As an Application Manager/Product Owner, you are a sparring partner for the business and suppliers. You function in the role as Product Owner where you translate the wishes from the business into improvements in the applications. In addition, you manage a team of 3-4 application managers with whom you support the users and guarantee the availability of the critical applications.
Among your responsibilities:
- Ensuring the availability, reliability, and optimal operation of the systems;
- Responsible for the life cycle management of the applications;
- Acting as Product Owner and system owner including possibly related interfaces. You make an inventory of requirements, demands and bottlenecks in systems together with the process owners and users. You develop a vision of the product and dare to make decisions about implementations.
- Managing the product backlog, creates user stories and determines the order in which work is picked up. The ranking of priority is done in consultation with the business and Super Users. You organize refinement sessions and prioritize changes for both the short and long term.
- Drawing up development plans in which quality, budget and other required resources are further elaborated.
- Maintaining existing relationships and start new partnerships within and outside the organisation.
- Operationally and functionally manainge a team of IT specialists (3-4) in the field of applications management. You determine the priority in the team and adjust during delivery of IT services. Works where possible in an Agile Scrum approach, and ensures that the community of suppliers, IT teams and customers are involved and the work is carried out and delivered in a transparent manner.
- Presenting realized changes in demo sessions.
- Financially, operationally, and tactically, steering towards delivery in accordance with SLA. You are the point of contact for suppliers, and coordinate changes and communication.
- Periodically collecting and analyzing data related to the realization of the SMART formulated objectives in the product plans, and monitor progress.
The scope of your activities:
All business-critical systems, both GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and non-GMP, such as MasterControl, MODA, CDS, ChargeDossier, AFAS, SPExpert, AutoDesk. The exception is the ERP system SAP and ITSM system Topdesk, which has its own application managers.
- BSc/MSc in a relavant domain;
- At least 2 years of experience within IT in a role as Product Owner and/or Application Manager;
- Experience with GMP applications or in regulated Pharma domains;
- At least 2 years of experience in leading or managing teams;
- ITIL4 knowledge;
- You can present well (both in the Dutch and English language).
A challenging fulltime position, initially for 12 months, either as a contractor or via a flex contract via us. Get in contact with us right now to hear more about this opportunity!
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.