Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager for a newly opened office wanted!
CHINT is growing in Europe! Therefore they are opening their European headquarter in Amsterdam. You will be one of the first being hired for this new office. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager who can help CHINT build their brand and contribute to continuous business growth.
CHINT is a global leader in intelligent energy solutions is active in more than 140 countries, with around 40.000 employees worldwide. They work for the whole industrial chain and have the most complete product ranges from Plant to Plug.
Does this sound like the next step for you? I would love to get in touch!
- Formulating and implementing regional brand strategy, focusing on key industries, planning and organizing the global market brand promotion, implementation and planning;
- Overseeing and promoting the company's VI program implementation, exploring and refining product promotion ideas and selling points, and developing regional promotional messages and materials;
- The planning, collateral design and delivery of regional marketing activities such as exhibitions, seminars, promotions, and evaluating marketing activities' effectiveness;
- Regional promotion plan and implementation of new product/industry solutions launch
- Regional digital marketing management, including company's website construction and management, SEO, social media operation, leads generation and ATL activity promotion etc.;
- Implementing regional marketing automation projects, collecting regional market activity leads, leads conversion monitoring and full life cycle cultivation of potential customers, and improving leads conversion;
- Developing regional customer care and cultivating satisfied and loyal customers
- Leading and empowering the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations
To be successful in this position, you will bring the following knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 8 years of marketing related work experience, deep understanding and enthusiasm for marketing
- Smart, quick and sensitive to social trends and hot topics, able to capture the moments of creative marketing ideas under branding guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Honest and trustworthy, meticulous and rigorous work, strong sense of responsibility
- Industrial Marketing or other B2B experience is preferred
The annual salary is between €70.000 and €90.000 annually.
How to proceed?
Within four business days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting we will inform you as completely as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialised recruiters. Each recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.