Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist for a newly opened European office wanted!We are recruiting for CHINT, with their Global HQ in China. This global leader in intelligent energy solutions is active in more than 140 countries, with around 40.000 employees worldwide. They work for the whole industrial chain and have the most complete product ranges from Plant to Plug.Now they are expanding to Europe with a new office. Their European HQ will be located in Amsterdam. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who can set up the recruitment processes for them.Do you have wat it takes to work in a startup company? Are you ready for a big international challenge? Please get in touch!
You will be part of the HR team. Excisting of the HR Director and HR Specialist. You will be responsible for setting up the recruitment process from scratch. Your role:
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process; including writing job specs, sourcing, screening, interviewing and making offers;
- Act as our main point of contact for all candidates throughout the recruitment process;
- Work with the hiring managers and the HQ in China to ensure they attract the right candidates;
- Set up and imrpove recruitment metrics, such as: quality of hire, cost of hire, source of hire, time-to-hire, by monitoring and actively optimizing our procedures;
- Develop strategic employer branding plans to attract top candidates.
We are looking for the following background:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a recruitment position;
- Affinity with both HQ roles and engineering roles;
- Self starter and pro-active
- Both operational and strategically strong;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a pre).
The annual salary is between €65.000 and €70.000 gross. With interesting secondary benefits.
How to proceed. Within four business days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting we will inform you as completely as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialised recruiters. Each recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.