You will have a very broad role, since it is a new office and a whole new team and role. Together with the HR Director you are repsonsible for all HR activities. Such as cv screening, contracts, onboarding and talent management. In your team is also a Senior Recruiter. Your position:
- The HR inbox, for answering all requests for example: employer statements, holidays, salary administration, IT, contract changes, new employees, etc.;
- HR paperwork: draft contracts, letters, statements;
- HR Data & Payroll: manage all data and salary changes in the full cycle for all new employees, leavers;
- Request purchase orders and manage the timely payment of invoices from our main suppliers (recruitment agencies, company doctor and lawyers);
- Maintaining reports and figures;
- Other tasks to support the HR Director.
We are looking for the following background:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an HR administrative role;
- Self starter, does not get scared of processes not being in place;
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law;
- Can work independently;
- Pro-active attitude.
The annual salary is around €50.000 gross. With interesting secondary benefits.
How to proceed. Within four business days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting we will inform you as completely as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialised recruiters. Each recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.