This Salesforce role is like no other! Salesforce Automation challenge for experienced Salesforce Consultants!
How would you like ot be the link between the business and technical teams driving successful digital marketing campaigns? The role has a strong focus on marketing automation tools including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and internal solutions. Therefore you lead the configuration of SalesForce solutions for globally recognized brands! Get on board and become part of the IT Team, as well as the commercial digital team in a multi-functional group!
You work closely with business stakeholders in the organization to identify business requirements, validate solution design, and drive implementation together with a team of developers. Besides that, you also work in close collaboration with technical teams responsible for web and data analytics to create end-to-end sustainable solutions. Although you are part of the IT Team, you will be embedded in the commercial digital team as part of a multi-functional group. In your role, you will lead the configuration of SalesForce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot solutions for globally recognized brands.
- Define business requirements and lead the implementation of projects in time and in full;
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that the solutions meet the requirements;
- Participate in key meetings such as requirements workshops, user acceptance testing and end user training sessions;
- Besides marketing automation, you should also expect to be involved in a wider range of other Salesforce projects;
- Influence stakeholders and the business strategy with new opportunities and ideas;
- Translate business requirements into technical tasks;
- Bring flexible and proactive approach to respond to changing requirements and business objectives.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant skilled with marketing automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot. Therefore you bring:
- MSc or BSc in relevant domain;
- 3+ years in delivering Salesforce projects;
- Experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot;
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot, including customer journeys and marketing campaigns;
- The ability to act as a translator; making sure needs and requirements are interpreted the right way and developed solutions will be used effectively;
- Familiarity with marketing strategy, analytics, and technologies is a pre-;
- Experience with agile way of working is a pre-;
- Experience working in multinational teams;
- Fluent in English.
Apart form the friendly environment, yet professional team you will have great work life balance. The package includes a competitive salary oriented towards (€4000 - €5000 gross per month) and all secondary benefits. Moreover, you have access to trainings and mentoring programs to help you grow your own professional journey.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.