Executive Housekeeper & Styling Manager
Exceeding guests' expectations in one of Amsterdam's finest hotels?
You can make sure of that at our client where they are happy to welcome as a professional Executive Housekeeper. Here, you will be responsible for the entire housekeeping team, which you will manage and motivate, and you will be closely involved with external parties. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the decoration and appearance of the entire hotel. With your creative eye for detail and affinity with the hotel, you will ensure an unforgettable (first) impression.
Does the position appeal to you and are you curious about your opportunities? Let me know and apply now!
An Executive Housekeeper & Styling Manager's day consists of a variety of tasks and duties. This role therefore offers a dynamic range of duties including the following:
- Coordinating the activities and quality of the Housekeeping department;
- Ensuring the quality of hotel services;
- Preparing internal reports and operational budgets;
- Implementing efficiency increasing measures;
- Taking care of decoration and flowers in the hotel;
- Ensuring good internal communication and strong team spirit.
As the perfect Executive Housekeeper & Styling Manager, your profile looks as follows:
- Extensive experience in a similar position and environment;
- Working experience in a luxury segment;
- You have a positive attitude and charisma;
- You have strong, communicative skills;
- Fluent in English;
- You are hospitable and have an eye for detail.
The salary corresponding to the position is based on knowledge and experience and is between €4000 and €4500 gross per month. You work within a large organisation where you have room to develop your team and yourself and grow. In addition, travel expenses will be reimbursed and you will receive a personal budget for training.
How to proceed? We will let you know within four working days whether you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory meeting, either digitally or live. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialised recruiters. Each recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.