Global Senior Sourcing Manager - Indirect Contractors
Are you able to think (and act) without borders? I am looking for a Global Senior Sourcing Manager - Indirect Contractors! You are going to be part of an international established company with plants, factories and offices all across Europe and active on 6 continents. They focus on food production, agriculture and industry.
In this role, your goal will be to procure indirect services, strategic and sourcing activities within the Contractors and Energy sub-category including Projects and MRO, responsible for the UK & Israel and European countries. You will be working in a team of Sourcing Managers and Operational Buyers in this sub-category, your line manager, Head of Indirect Contractors and Energy.
Is this you? > Act now!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Actively participate in the strategic sourcing activities for the Contractors sub-category, with the goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving service quality or vendor service levels;
- Actively manage capex procurement activities including engineering/ EPC/ design build/ EPCM contracts across the globe;
- Participate in project procurement/ management meetings;
- Prepare and propose the procurement strategy and implement the decisions;
- Carry out sourcing activities for Service contracts for maintenance & operations;
- Identify, evaluate & select suppliers, negotiate and close framework-agreements of Global & EU region services under the Contractors sub-category;
- Perform best-in-class negotiation processes via analysis of supply & demand trends;
- Establish and manage global/regional relationships with suppliers;
- Monitor performances of vendors and their compliance with their commitments.
- Address & solve operational issues with suppliers/ Support contract management activities
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Business Engineering;
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in project contracting;
- Understanding of contracting services markets;
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing/executing key procurement processes;
- Excellent command of English is required + Additional language skills such as German, Dutch, Hebrew or French are very desirable;
- Strong negotiation skills and result driven personality;
- In depth understanding of Contracting & Legal / contract templates is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively, and in a matrix management style organization;
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic worker.
You MUST be a EU Citizen or have a permanent EU Visa.
As this is a demanding and challenging job, we would like to tell you more about it in a personal meeting. Salary range will be between 75k and maximum 90k EUR gross a year.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.