Global Process Engineer Manager
Looking for an experienced Process Engineer who wants to go Global! In this role you will be responsible to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and with a strong focus on construction safety, quality, and Engineering standards.
Do you want to work for a Global leader in plant-based nutrion and make this world a better place? Do you have the skillset we are looking for?
Keep on reading and apply today!
As a member from the Global Engineering team you are going to support the E2E delivery of multiple capital projects across various sourcing sites in a sustainable, standardised cost-conscious manner to drive value for the business.
- Ability to work independently or as a project team member to design and deliver the process requirements of an agreed portfolio of projects under the leadership of the Lead Engineer for the region or Project Director.
- Ensure professional project execution at Factories and Sites with strong stakeholder engagement
- Support project teams in assessing the feasibility and technical viability of capex projects working with cross functional teams and contractors where applicable to define the brief, understand work scope, costs requirements, alternatives and defining viable timelines.
- To Develop Concept, building business cases FEED and Detailed Designs to meet the business need, bearing in mind local requirements and constraints and the need to standardise equipment across the Upfield network.
- Develop Project Execution Plan and schedule as input to the FEED report.
- Execute the project ensuring strict adherence to schedule and budget.
- Manage on-site construction and installations by contractors whilst ensuring compliance with company Construction and Quality Standards.
- To ensure technical commissioning and compliance with FAT and SAT performance criteria’s
- Technical training and hand over to the factory technicians
- Bachelor or Master degree Food Technology / Process Technology
- Minimum 6 Years’ experience is Process Engineering in FMCG / related Industry
- Proven project Management experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects to a high engineering standard.
- Plant Design and Project Engineering experience in FMCG
- Working knowledge on International Engineering Standards
- MUST be willing to travel, typically 1 – 3 weeks away from home per month
As this is a demanding and challenging job, we would like to tell you more about it in a personal meeting. Salary range will be between 75k and maximum 85k EUR gross a year.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.