Front Office Supervisor - Airport Hotel
This brand-new 4-star hotel located just outside the city center of Eindhoven consists out of 180 rooms, a large restaurant and several banqueting facilities. This hotel provides full services at scale and at a convenient location for domestic and international travelers. Because this hotel opened recently, we are looking for a Front Office Supervisor.
Within this role you will assist the Manager by supervising all aspects of the team, as well as assist overseeing any events within the hotel. You will maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction whilst creating a working environment that supports the values of the hotel.
Are you the talented, energetic, outgoing Front Office Supervisor we are looking for? Please send me your most up to date resume!
As Front Office Supervisor you will oversee the daily operations of the Front Office team, which include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the Front Office operation to maintain high standards;
- Training and development of Front Office staff members;
- Ensure that existing procedures are executed and followed;
- Checking incoming and upcoming reservations;
- Research, report and provide on guest complaints and comments;
- Ensure regular and VIP guests are recognized and treated according to the hotel's standards;
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
As a Front Office Supervisor you have the following criteria:
- Completed a MBO/HBO related study;
- You have relevant experience within the hospitality industry;
- A hospitable mind set and drive to aim for the highest;
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, preferably in Dutch;
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations;
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
This organization offers a beautiful new working environment. You are offered a cozy, beautiful workplace and friendly colleagues. The team is young, motivated and driven to deliver the perfect guest experience. The salary they offer is between €2300 - €2500 gross per month, excluding holiday and travel allowance.
How we will proceed: Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.