ERM Risk Affairs Support Officer (Interim)
- Coordinate and draft risk reports for the Management Board (monthly) and the Supervisory Board (quarterly);
- Perform Secretary Role for the Risk Management Committee, including preparing agenda, collecting and reviewing materials, prepare meeting minutes and manage action points with Stakeholders;
- Prepare risk dashboards and heat maps for senior management and internal committees/risk oversight forums/working groups;
- Coordinate information requests;
- Propose & develop process improvements and innovations around MI reporting, internal committees, project, and develop/own respective procedure(s);
- Support the Head of ERM in a wider ERM agenda, including but not limited to ad-hoc projects, SREP/ICLAAP, Risk Appetite, risk governance topics, and support other internal committees/risk oversight forums/working groups;
Please do not hesitate to reply stating your hourly rate and availability.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.