- Performing analysis on financial data to assure the accuracy of revenue and cost allocation;
- Responsibility for General Ledger financial data such as accruals, deferred costs, reclassifications, and inter-company /interdepartmental entries into the ledger, as well as preparing reports;
- General Ledger Accounts reconciliation;
- Performing monthly accounts analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct;
- Gathering supporting documentation and keeping records;
- Ensuring all journal entries for month-end close are completed within company month-end close deadline;
- Reconciling and settling inter-company balances;
- Ensuring that financial information complies with standards;
- Aligning General Ledger accounting practices to support budgeting;
- Assisting with audit procedures;
- Other activities linked to Financial reporting.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 10 years of relevant experience in an accounting function required;
- Analytical and technical accounting skills;
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills;
- Ability to develop relationships with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel;
- Ability to work under limited supervision in resolving generally understood and/or more complex issues;
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods;
- Leadership skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Audit experience;
- Good Excel skills.
A salary is offered depending on the knowledge and experience that you bring but will be between €4500 and €5000 per month on a full-time basis. In addition, I will be happy to tell you more about the fringe benefits in a personal interview.
What's next? Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.