Partner Program Specialist - Temporary
We are looking for a Partner Program Specialist for a well-known fashion company.You will play an instrumental role in driving the growth of Omnichannel & Partner Programs processes. You will be responsible for executing any processes and flow for all operational procedures. Together with the wider Omnichannel and Operations teams and the Omnichannel and Partner Program Customer Service you wil ensure a smooth process.Interested and available? Please get in touch! This role is starting asap until at least the end of December 2023 (with the possibility of extension).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a point of contact for all aspects of Partner Program and Omnichannel Service in Customer Service;
- Supporting the expansion of Partner Program and Omnichannel services to new markets and/or new partners;
- Managing and overseeing resolutions of operational queries (missing parcels or items, late shipments, quality issues, returns, etc.);
- Suggesting and implementing operational efficiencies through knowledge and best-practice, including ways to enhance customer experience;
- Ensuring performances across all operational functions focusing on quality, effectiveness and accuracy;
- Creating and owning accurate Customer Service reporting on Omnichannel & Partner Program ensuring these are provided to wider teams on all operational metrics;
- Supporting the second line support teams with sound advice of how to manage and respond to escalated requests from stores & Partner Programs including seeking feedback from any internal applicable stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with the internal Teams in the company i.e. Operations, Ecommerce, Omni-channel, Warehouse and Partner Program Teams.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields;
- At least 2 years of meaningful experience in corporate Partner Programs, Omnichannel and Customer Service;
- Experience working with various operational, order management and ticketing systems e.g. Salesforce, SAP, C4C, JIRA;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language is a plus;
- A passion for delivering results and building trust with senior leaders and other teams;
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office programs, Asana;
- Advanced presenting and reporting skills.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.