SEA Specialist - Interim
We're currently looking for a SEA Specialist for a well-known international fashion brand based in Amsterdam.
This organization is in the process of in-housing and need additional assistance to onboard and support this transition ahead of peak season. You will be responsible for campaign management, project management, and analysis/reporting. The ability to create dashboards and dynamic (excel) reports is a big plus-point.
Are you available as of the first of August until the first of February 2024? Please get in touch!
- Accelerate the business through the SEA channel;
- Support with the planning, execution, management, and measurement of the SEA campaigns for our (or your assigned) markets across different search engines and languages;
- Bring best in-class SEA practice from optimization, campaign set-up, audience targeting and smart bidding;
- Working closely with the SEA Manager to manage budgets in-line with topline growth and maximizing ROI;
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient and timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities;
- Have a test and learn approach with a constant development in growth hacking;
- Continues seek new ways to drive Paid Search traffic through new product alpha/betas;
- Monitor competitor advertising strategies and plan appropriate responses;
- Have a good understanding and experience in working on accounts that are heavily powered by automation;
- Strong knowledge in feed management and manipulation to ensure optimal data quality and search relevancy;
- Establish a direct relationship with the Google Specialist teams to stay ahead of the game and to ensure support is provided;
- Build and automate performance reports that provide actionable insights;
- Deep dive into performance and provide actions to capitalize/tackle performance related situations;
- Build synergy and new ways of working with the SEO team to strategically drive success within the search results page.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SEA/Paid Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA;
- Working experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Lengow, scripts, Google Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager (Floodlight), Yandex;
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.;
- Strong understanding of SEA products and mechanics;
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team;
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.