Head Chef - Modern Hotel
Are you ready to take the overall F&B concept of this hotel to the next level? Do you see a challenge as a joint task? Read on!
This hotel in Amsterdam has over 250 rooms as well as several beautiful facilities. Besides a bar and lounge, a restaurant and sky bar is also your responsibility. The possibilities are endless. Being the Head Chef, the daily management of the kitchen is completely in your hands. You are ultimately responsible for the ins and outs of the kitchen; from purchasing, to scheduling to being part of the kitchen operation. In addition, you will focus on coaching and leading the kitchen team, in which you will work closely with two Sous Chefs who will help you in this joint mission. Together with them, you will develop new menus and keep yourself and team up-to-date with current food trends.
We are looking for someone who would like to grow with us and make sure the operation runs smoothly. You team can rely on you and sees you as a role model. Under your leadership you will raise the F&B level to the next!
Are you an experienced (Senior) Sous Chef or currently working in a Head Chef position and ready for your next step? I will be happy to tell you more!
As a Head Chef, your days consist of a variety of challenging components. For example:
- Being jointly responsible for the kitchen team in collaboration with the Sous Chefs;
- Guiding and coaching the kitchen team so that they can perform at their best;
- Monitoring and raising the overall culinary level;
- Creating strategies regarding suppliers and preparations;
- Ensuring compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
The ideal profile of the Chef, you recognize yourself in:
- At least a graduated MBO4 study, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of cooking techniques, ingredients and menu;
- Familiar with related legislation, regulations and guidelines;
- Extensive communication skills in English. Dutch is a big plus;
- You have knowledge of kitchen related financial aspects.
The salary for this position is based on knowledge and experience and will be between €3500 and €3750 gross per month as well as an extensive range of great secondary benefits. In addition, this stable employer offers constant development opportunities, attractive discounts and high reliability.
How we will proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.