Maintenance Engineer Cyclotron
I am looking for a Engineer who wants discover the unique world of radiopharmaceuticals!
With advanced systems, the organization produces radiopharmaceuticals on a daily basis to detect various forms of cancer, neurological disorders or cardiovascular diseases. They also contribute to research into the effectiveness of drugs.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you become responsible for the corrective maintenance of the cylcotrons. In this way, you will be part of a unique process that provides 14 million patients annually with potentially life-saving diagnostic products.
Are you ready for a new technical challenge and do you want to contribute to a social interest and work with groundbreaking technology? Then this is the position for you! Apply now!
As a Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for performing (preventive) maintenance and upgrades of radioactive products and other laboratory equipment. You will follow an induction program with various training courses to make you the expert within radio-pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities e for as Maintenance Engineer?
- Performing (preventive) maintenance and upgrades to the laboratory equipment;
- Implementing laboratory equipment (electronic and mechanical);
- Developing repair of small- and large-scale (electrical, mechanical) systems parts for maintenance equipment;
- Proposing and working out (electro/mechanical) technical adjustments, improvements innovations to technical equipment;
- Being able -by order of manager EHS- to function as supervising employee radiation protection;
- Systematically keeping track of key parameters (KPIs);
- Systematically keeping track of executed (maintenance) activities in Ultimo.
What do you need as Maintenance Engineer:
- You have a technical education towards Mechatronica, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Approximately 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are procedure and solution oriented, accurate and have an eye for detail;
- Good command of English both verbally and in writing (Dutch is a pré).
The organization initially offers a contract for the duration of one year that can be converted to an open-ended contract if you perform well. A salary of between €3500 and €4500 gross per month based on your knowledge and work experience.
Within four business days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own field, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both candidates and clients.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.