Managed Services Support Engineer
Are you a support engineer? Do you prefer working with other engineers instead of non-technical customers? This is the job for you!
A global provider of IT infrastructure managed services is looking for highly motivated, talented support engineers for the company's site in Enschede Area. This company's specialty is to manage complex infrastructures for big organizations. As a support engineer, your main task will be to support customers with different issues and questions concerning servers, storage, operating systems, IT security, cloud technology, and network infrastructure. You will receive calls from engineers, technically oriented people, with deep technical understanding and challenging questions and issues. You will be part of the IT Managed Services team and will be responsible for providing solutions that ensure maximum availability at the customer.
The job is hybrid and includes working twice a week in the office.
- Identifying technical problems and needs and providing fast and adequate solutions.
- Supporting expertise teams, tech savvy customers and suppliers with changes, problems and incidents.
- Supporting implementations and improvement of customer environments in projects.
- Proper configuration of settings on firewalls and servers.
- Focusing on improving infrastructure solutions and thinking about new applications and technologies.
- HBO in IT Informatics or IT Service Management (or demonstrable work and thinking level).
- Knowledge and experience of storage and virtualization techniques such as Netapp and VMware.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes and Agile way-of-Thinking & Working.
- Good knowledge of and experience with VEEAM backup solution.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Linux and Windows.
- High level of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
The salary for this position is between 2500 - 3600 EUR gross per month (depending on your skills and experience). Next to that there's an attractive package of secondary benefits about which we 'd love to tell you more in a personal meeting.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.