Have you always wanted to use your skills to help promote the world of medicine?
A medical technology company is looking for software engineers!
As a Software Engineer, you will help to ensure that the company’s medical software is easy to use, has a great performance, is stable and can be easily installed and maintained. It also includes maintaining and expanding the library for the 2D and 3D visualization of medical images, as well as seamlessly integrating a variety of deep learning models, and implementing and optimizing our custom algorithms. You will be interacting with Product Owners to understand the features the company is building and work with the team on the design and implementation.
This position is hybrid and is located in Leiden.
- Own and manage all the phases of the software development lifecycle (design, implementation, testing, validation and deployment).
- Be an active member of an Agile team and participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Specify requirements for software modules and products.
- Design structure of software modules.
- Implement software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
- Develop automated test scripts for software modules.
- Perform manual testing of software products.
- Help solving customer problems or requests.
- Bachelor or Master degree, in engineering or computer science.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (design, and implementation in C++, scripting in Python).
- Experience with medical devices/technology is a big plus.
- Experience with C++.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of UML, 3D visualization or DICOM is an asset.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.