Have you always wanted to use your skills to help promote the world of medicine?
A medical technology company is looking for software engineers!
As a Software Engineer, you will help to ensure that the company’s medical software is easy to use, has a great performance, is stable and can be easily installed and maintained. It also includes maintaining and expanding the library for the 2D and 3D visualization of medical images, as well as seamlessly integrating a variety of deep learning models, and implementing and optimizing our custom algorithms. You will be interacting with Product Owners to understand the features the company is building and work with the team on the design and implementation.
This position is hybrid and is located in Leiden.
- Own and manage all the phases of the software development lifecycle (design, implementation, testing, validation and deployment).
- Be an active member of an Agile team and participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Specify requirements for software modules and products.
- Design structure of software modules.
- Implement software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
- Develop automated test scripts for software modules.
- Perform manual testing of software products.
- Help solving customer problems or requests.
- Bachelor or Master degree, in engineering or computer science.
- Experience with C# and C++.
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
- Experience with medical devices/technology is a big plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of UML, 3D visualization or DICOM is an asset.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.