Consultant Information Security and Compliance (Temp)
Are you an expert in translating Security Policies into concrete technical and/or procedural solutions? And are you looking for a challenging assignment near The Hague, initially till the end of '23? Then you could be the interim Consultant Information Security and Compliance for our client, a leading ICT service provider. Read on!
This client is in the process of migrating a current bare-metal based IMS solution to a virtualized Linux based IMS platform, where the establishment of (continuous) security compliance is a major challenge. You will be part of a team consisting of a project team from a tech vendor (including a project manager and a security consultant) that is responsible for setting up and integrating the new IMS platform into the client's network, an architect and/or tech lead and a number of Product Owners (responsible for managing the new vIMS platform after delivery).
The implementation of the new IMS platform is only allowed if it meets the client's security requirements. The determination of how to implement these requirements is a responsibility of the project team.
The team is looking for a Consultant Technical Information Security and Compliance able to translate the Security Policy into concrete technical and/or procedural solutions. The goal is that the security policy is implemented on the vIMS platform, including the processes, procedures and documentation.
The E2E device for vIMS consists not only of the Nokia vIMS platform, but also of components that must be delivered by the client. The above also applies to these network elements.
- BSc in IT or related;
- At least 3 years experience in translating security measures/guidelines/requirements into technical implementation;
- 3-5 years of knowledge of/experience with security tooling like End point Protection and hardening agent (Micro trend and Qualys VMDR);
- 3-5 years of knowledge of/experience with ISO27001 + ISO27002;
- 3-5 years of knowledge of/experience with delivering/writing audit-proof documentation. Think in terms of: “design, existence and operation.”;
- Experience in creating a design for the (technical or process) implementation of security policies in a complex environment;
- Knowledge and affinity with infrastructure, databases, virtualization, cloud environments;
- Strong in making procedures, work instructions, recurring activities + associated documentation.
A challenging assignment near The Hague, initially till the end of 2023 (but with likely extension). The hourly rate for a contractor is between 75-88 euro, there's also the possibility of a flex contract via us, in which case an attractive salary applies.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.