Compliance Manager - Pharma
Join a world leading pharmaceutical organization to create a safer and healthier world through vaccine innovation!
As a Compliance Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the correct qualification and validation status of GMP critical equipment and processes. Additionally, you will take a leading role in implementing comprehensive quality and safety programs within the department.
Take this opportunity to lead, inspire, and make a lasting impact on the organization.
Apply now and be part of a team that is shaping the future of healthcare!
The Compliance Manager will lead a motivated and dynamic Engineering-Validation-Maintenance (EVM) department for a leading organisation in the pharmaceutical industry.
As part of the EVM team, you will provide technical support for utilities, production, and laboratory areas, ensuring high GMP and EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) standards.
- Lead a team of engineers/technicians, promoting diversity, inclusion, and equity;
- Ensure a stable team with a positive atmosphere through motivation, coaching, and support;
- Set priorities aligned with departmental goals and optimize the efficiency of quality and safety processes;
- Manage the life cycle of technical assets according to pharmaceutical regulations;
- Implement and maintain safety aspects of the EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) program;
- Maintain company quality standards and procedures;
- Prepare for internal and external audits;
- Drive departmental improvement using tools and goal setting;
- Provide training to team members.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, biotechnology, automation, or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/process industry with people management;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, cGMP, and safety regulations;
- Experience in validation and qualification of equipment, utilities, and facilities;
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Lean methodology experience preferred.
- A salary range around €80K gross a year (based on education and working experience);
- A full-time contract with flexible working hours;
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader;
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment, including operating globally;
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments;
- Possibilities for further personal and professional development/education;
- Excellent benefits.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.