Validation Lead - Pharma
Join a world leading pharmaceutical organization to create a safer and healthier world through vaccine innovation!
As a Validation Lead, you will be responsible for leading the Validation team that is responsible of ensuring the correct qualification and validation status of GMP critical equipment and processes.
Take this opportunity to lead, inspire, and make a lasting impact on the organization.
Apply now and be part of a team that is shaping the future of healthcare!
The department is divided in three subdivisions including Engineering, Validation and Maintenance. You will be responsible for leading the validation team within this department and the team consists of 1 Qualification Engineer, 2 Validation Engineers, 2 Safety Engineer, 1 Designer and 1 Documentation Engineer.
You will provide technical support for utilities, production, and laboratory areas, ensuring compliance, high GMP and EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) standards.
- Lead, coach and train a team of 7 engineers/technicians, promoting diversity, inclusion, and equity;
- Set priorities aligned with departmental goals and optimize the efficiency of quality and safety processes;
- Manage the life cycle of technical assets according to pharmaceutical regulations;
- Implement and maintain safety aspects of the EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) program;
- Maintain company quality standards and procedures;
- Prepare for internal and external audits.
I am looking for a Validation Lead who has knowlegde and experience with validation, qualification, documentation and safety in a pharmaceutical and cGMP environment! In addition, you know how to lead, coach and train a team and you are driven to constantly search for improvement points and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, biotechnology, automation, or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/process industry with people management;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, cGMP, and safety regulations;
- Experience in validation and qualification of equipment, utilities, and facilities;
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Lean methodology experience preferred;
- Fluent in English, varbally and written.
- A salary range around €81K gross a year (based on education and working experience);
- 36 vacation days;
- Target bonus of 10% of the gross annual salary;
- Bike plan;
- Fitness discount;
- Career opportunities.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.