Business Develop Leader wanted for the EU HQ in Amsterdam!
We are recruiting for CHINT, with their Global HQ in China. This global leader in intelligent energy solutions is active in more than 140 countries, with around 40.000 employees worldwide. They work for the whole industrial chain and have the most complete product ranges from Plant to Plug.
Now they are expanding to Europe with a new office. Their European HQ will be located in Amsterdam. Therefore we are looking for an experienced leader who can build, coach and proactively lead different teams within EU. Besides excellent leadership skills, it is also important to have a technical background and market knowledge.
Are you going to help them with this expansion? Please get in touch!
Your overall responsibility for the sales team, the company’s services and operations to maintain and grow the company’s market share and sales in the European Region. In addition, you will have the following responsibilities:
- familiarizing with and researching the market size of the target industry, top customers, competitors, value chain, etc., and establishing and improving the industry ecosystem;
- leading the team to identify potential industry markets in key regions/countries to develop business opportunities and guide sales to develop sustainable and iterative businesses;
- leading the team to complete the industry operation manual and achieve business breakthroughs for benchmark customers;
- understanding and summarizing the product/application requirements of industry customers, and supporting the development of product/application solutions;
- organizing and carrying out marketing activities of industry application products/solutions, and promoting sales and other departments to carry out exhibitions and promotion activities for industry customers;
- Based on the company's development strategy, actively lead the team to change, regularly coach and empower the team to improve the overall professional ability.
To be successful in this position, you will bring the following knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in electricity, market and international trade is preferred;
- More than 10 years of working experience in sales or industry field expansion, more than 5 years of working experience in management position;
- Familiar with the operation of international trade business, with keen judgment on market development;
- Be able to gain insight into customer psychology and have good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good English expression skills, can use English as a working language.
For your efforts, you can expect an salary based on knowledge and experience. On top of this there are attractive secondary benefits
How to proceed?
Within four business days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting we will inform you as completely as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialised recruiters. Each recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.