The Technical Web Analyst we are looking for is primarily concerned with making data available to a wide range of users: analysts, developers, data scientists, clients and other stakeholders. In this role you go through the entire process, from inventorying needs and wishes, determining indicators and what you are going to research, collecting the data and structuring, reports and making the data available. A selection of your work:
- Determining indicators / KPIs;
- Collect correct data from sites and apps;
- Make initial analysis;
- Making the data available;
- web tagging;
- Set up analytics environments.
The Web analytics specialist we are looking for is curious, customer and solution oriented and a real team player. In addition, you have:
- A completed HBO or WO education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a large/complex (data) organization;
- Knowledge of and experience with Web tagging tools and web analytics (Google or Adobe);
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in word and writing.
A job with plenty of growth opportunities at the data partner in the Netherlands. The salary is between 3000 - 4500 euros gross per month (depending on your knowledge and experience). In addition, there a nice package of secondary conditions is provided.
How we continue: we will let you know within four working days whether you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, via phone, digitally or live. In this interview we inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the next steps in the procedure. In consultation with you, we introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Every recruiter has a very strong focus on his own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.