Senior Cloud Engineer
The Best Cloud Engineer Position you will read today!
Become part of the most revolutionary transition to fossil free transportation in history! Build, design and deploy a modern scalable cloud infrastructure to facilitate the operation of a highly innovative platform that forms the backbone of this green solution! Are you experienced in setting up and managing robust cloud infrastructures in Azure? Do you enjoy supporting and leading engineering teams in fast-paced scalable environments?
Do you want to make a change into the fastest changing industry and have impact on climate change? Join these industry experts and build your legacy into the most revolutionary fossil free transition in history!
You are a Cloud Engineer who has proven experience in setting up and managing robust cloud infrastructure, using Azure. Moreover, you are proficient with at least one major scripting language. As a Cloud Engineer, you will design, deploy, and manage the entire cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with engineering teams to understand the products and services they’re building and will advise and support them by setting up and managing the development, acceptance, and production environments. At this position you are expected to propose and implement measures to ensure the high availability of the systems created and operated by the department.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the environment infrastructure.;
- Automate processes that can be automated, for increased efficiency and reliability;
- Promote the implementation of DevOps best practices for performance and security.
You radiate energy, are a positive thinker and easily connect with others in informal ways.
- BSc/MSc in a relevant domain;
- 4-5 years of cloud engineering experience (Azure Cloud);
- Experience with event-driven, asynchronous services;
- Proficiency in at least one major scripting language;
- Experience with Service orchestration and containerization and with observability, monitoring, and logging tools;
- Data stores and large-scale data processing platforms experience is a pre;
- Affinity with the mobility, sustainability, transport and/or energy industry is a pre;
- Full working proficiency in English.
A fulltime hybrid position, working from the Amsterdam or Arnhem office a couple of days per week. The salary package includes a base salary level (all in) oriented towards 70.000 EUR; on target annual incentive is 20% - with a maximum of 40%. Furthermore you will be enjoying a comprehensive pension plan and unlimited vacation days are included into the package.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.