Program Manager Cybersecurity High Tech industry
Imagine being responsible for protecting Data and Information, Hardware and Software related, in highly automated and critical production processes and products in the High Tech industry, that is highly lucrative for cybercriminals.
You are the person responsible for securing this data and information! As a Program Manager, you make the difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of the latest threats and ensuring that the necessary level of protection is achieved. At the end of each day, you look back on the good work you have done with different departments within this organization and look back on it with pride. After all, you ensure that millions of people will drive safely. Does this sound good?
Then take your passion for Cybersecurity with you and protect the products of this company against the threats of tomorrow.
The Program Manager Cybersecurity High Tech industry is responsible for the cybersecurity program, which is a global multidivisional program where aftersales has mainly the contribution on assuring that the products remain adequately secured during its economic lifetime. This includes that all security and all related requirements need to be incorporated in the company processes and systems and that a process and organization is put in place.
- University working and thinking level;
- Relevant project management experience (10 years+ experience);
- In domain software & process development (IT and High Tech industry / Automotive).
Knowledge on all relevant assets of :
- Electronic architecture;
- Aftersales in the High Tech industry;
- Capable of working with stakeholders on senior management level.
- You can easily create structure and the direction forward even with a lot of unknowns;
- You can easily understand and adopt to the organization culture;
- You can easily emphasis to a subject or situation and isolate the essence;
- You are a people motivator;
- You can manage changes in the organization;
- You can plan and initiate - manage escalations (if required);
- You are result oriented;
- You can drive negotiations with suppliers.
- Very pleasant working atmosphere;
- Attractive salary, € 80,000 to € 110,000 gross on an annual basis, depending on experience;
- Interesting fringe benefits;
- Full time employment.
What now? We will let you know within four working days whether you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this interview we inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the next steps in the procedure. In consultation with you, we introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Every recruiter has a very strong focus on his own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.