Site Engineer Charging Solutions Belgium
Belgium calling! > Do you want to help to build the infrastructure of the future?
This start-up has the goal to provide reliable and secure high-performance charging solutions for freight trucks across Europe. It is an unique and innovative organization dealing with the latest technologies within electric charging.
They are looking for a Site Engineer for the Belgium market who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the engineering of the charging sites.
Do you have experience with "highly complex" technical projects in a similar position? Then I am looking for you! Want to know more about this unique start-up? Apply now!
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for the design of the charging site in cooperation with contractors for civil works and electrical installation. You ensure that the drawings and specification documents for the design of the charging sites contain sufficient, accurate information for construction.
More of your responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and clear guidelines and specifications for carrying out construction works, and, as such, review/provide final system designs (electrical, mechanical, control & data).
- Produce any documentation required to facilitate the safe and effective deployment of a charging site. Therefore, communication with deployment managers and contractors to ensure a complete understanding of the information provided is essential.
- Close cooperation with the Technology department to ensure that site design meets site archetype requirements.
- Provide accurate measurements and guidance for materials required.
- Provide technical and commercial support to project development and construction teams in all electrical-related questions
- Prepare and review the content of contract documents with contractors for civil works and electrical installation.
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of the projects.
- Ensure the charging sites are fully compliant with relevant internal, local, national and international regulations and grid codes.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the engineering of construction;
- You have experience with highly complex (electro)technical installation projects;
- Knowledge of (local) codes and regulations;
- Affinity with: battery systems; power conversion; MV/HV systems; IT and data communication systems; and control systems;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce clear and concise written documents and diagrams;
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions;
- You have an affinity with the renewable energy sector/e-mobility;
- Your English is excellent;
- You look forward to learning new things and pick them up quickly, this includes -new skills, environments, people skills and are resilient.
The job will be based in Belgium. The HQ is in Amsterdam, and they have an office in Brussels. You will be required to travel within the country that you are responsible for, particularly the sites in your area, for the role to be successful.
You will join at the unique starting phase of a new company with a real purpose, high aspirations and strong team spirit. You will be part of a high-energy environment in which you can help shape various aspects. The base salary level (all in) is oriented towards 80.000 EUR; The on target annual incentive is 20% - with a maximum of 40%. They are currently shaping the overall packages and benefits, which includes an already comprehensive pension plan and unlimited vacation days. Working flexible hybrid is a part of the future and benefits of the team. The job will be based in the office in Brussels, Belgium.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.