EMEA Tax Manager
This broad EMEA Tax Manager role is responsible for coordinating pan-European direct and indirect tax compliance with various third-party service providers.
Reviewing and approving tax returns and proposing tax optimizations; Assisting with the preparation of income tax provision calculations and reporting requirements under IFRS and US GAAP including GL tax accounts; Advising and supporting international (European/UK/US) (re)structuring Planning and managing tax projects; and will also work with our external tax advisors various group transactions and related transfer pricing (BEPS Pillar I and 2) requirements.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to apply to this opportunity.
- Manage and coordinate direct and indirect tax compliance for EMEA countries
- Collaborate with external auditors and external service providers on tax matters
- Liaison with management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues Also, ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for VAT and income taxes.
- Responsible for related tax legislative and regulatory changes. Partner up with Global Head of Tax to ensure compliance with all tax rules and regulations.
- Understand, identify, and address complex domestic and cross-border tax matters to mitigate tax risks
- Support the operations with day-to-day tax related matters
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Work collaboratively as a team member; maintain culture of compliance and ethical behaviour; meet committed deadlines; provide advance issue identification and resolution; and be an effective business partner.
- University degree in Finance or Fiscal Economics or related field
- Approx. 10 years of relevant tax experience obtained within a general international tax practice
- Team player who is also able to work on their own;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to communicate with all staff and executive levels within the organisation;
- Very good in English (written and oral)
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible, quick learner, positive ''can do'' attitude
- Ability to multi-task, ability to adapt to changing priorities
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.