Financial Controller- Hotel Group
Are you looking for a challenging position as Financial Controller/peoplemanager of a team of 7? For the Dutch part of an International Hotel Group we are looking for an experienced Financial Controller that can bring the team to the next level. So if you think tis is interesting we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- For all aspects of the management account, budgeting and forecasting within the hotel and dealing with cost control.
- Involvement in commercial and operational decisions of the hotel and able to question and advise on costs.
- Manage the yearly finance budget process.
- Record day to day accounting including creating financial reports, organise debtor control and to manage cost control and supplier accounting.
- You manage treasury including bank accounts, cash deposits and cash handling.
- Responsible for the monthly and yearly closures.
- Being the point of coordination between HQ projects and roll out on the field (ERP/SILK)
- Contact person with third parties related to the financial department, such as the external accounting firm.
This position sounds like a big responsibility and it is. Therefore, we expect the following skills from you:
- 4 to 5 years of work experience within a similar finance role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel;
- Proven ability to secure confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Adaptable with a proactive approach to work.
- Well organized and able to prioritize.
A salary is offered depending on the knowledge and experience that you bring but will be between €4.500 and €5.000 per month (65.000 to 75.000 a year) on a full-time basis. In addition, I will be happy to tell you more about the fringe benefits in a personal interview.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.