Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Airport Hotel
Are you looking for a creative position in a fantastic hotel located in Eindhoven? Do you enjoy managing a new team that you are able to inspire, motivate and train to ensure your knowledge is transferred? This is the job for you!
This brand-new 4-star hotel located just outside the city center of Eindhoven consists out of 180 rooms, a large restaurant and several banqueting facilities. This hotel provides full services at scale and at a convenient location for domestic and international travelers. Because this hotel opened recently, they offer great opportunities to grow.
In the role of Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible for stable quality, service and budget, as well as the hotel's entire Food & Beverage concept.
As the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager you are responsible for the following:
- Set achievable and realistic budgets and other performance goals for the short- and longterm;
- Provide effective leadership for the restaurant team to ensure targets are met;
- Ensure consistent Brand Service Standards in every area and at all times;
- Drive the marketing activities and calendar in positioning of the hotel in the area;
- You communicate and report with the F&B Manager on a daily basis.
As an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, the following is expected of you:
- You have completed a MBO/HBO related study;
- You have relevant F&B experience within the hospitality industry;
- Commercial capability to understand and build customer loyalty;
- Exceptional communication and networking skills with all your colleagues and guests;
- You enjoy a challenge, have a work-hard-play-hard mentality and can cope with high work pressure.
This organization offers a beautiful new working environment. You are offered a cozy, beautiful workplace and friendly colleagues. The team is young, motivated and driven to deliver the perfect guest experience. The hotel and F&B product is at a high level. The salary they offer is around €2700 gross per month, excluding holiday and travel allowance.
How we will proceed: Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.