Reservations Coordinator - Corporate & Leisure
A unique position has become available in the Reservations department of this hotel chain where you are responsible for all group requests. Every hotel is different in size and appearance and you will play an important role in matching your guests to the right hotel. You will handle a mix of corporate and leisure requests from groups of 15 or more people. This could be room stays, a business conference or a large leisure activity. You will work in the Booking Office team with 7 other colleagues at the headquarters in Amsterdam.
Do you have experience within the Hotel industry in a Front Office position but looking for more stability in working days and hours? Do you find that following up on every request and making sure that everything is arranged in detail comes naturally to you? Then I would be pleased to tell you more!
As Reservations Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all group requests for the different hotels. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and handling group reservations by phone and email;
- Following up on requests, preparing quotes and processing booking details;
- Correctly processing administration in the system;
- Relaying information from bookings to operational departments;
- Giving tours and discussing the possibilities in the hotel.
As a Reservations Coordinator, you are naturally hospitable and love variety in your work. You possess the following:
- A completed MBO4 education (preferably in the direction of Hospitality/Tourism);
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written);
- At least 1 year experience within the front office/reception or a similar role;
- A detailed and orderly way of working;
- Strong administrative skills and knowledge of a PMS system.
The salary offered for this position is between €2200 - €2500 gross per month based on 38 hours. In addition, you will join a dynamic environment where you can be yourself and develop professionally. The following secondary conditions form the rest of the package:
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- Travel reimbursement from 5 km commute;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation;
- (International) growth opportunities within the chain.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days, we will let you know if you qualify for this position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise, which makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.