Popcorn Recruiters is a home-grown recruitment agency with a significant difference: they’re border-less. Whether you’re hiring talent or looking for a new job opportunity, they’re here to make things easier for you. With a deep pool of IT and foreign-language speaking talent, Popcorn Recruiters are leading the way to successful matches. They support a diverse portfolio of international and local companies, from start-ups to global corporations.
Popcorn Recruiters specialize in IT and BPO recruitment, but also successfully fill business roles (accounting, administration, HR, etc.). They help their clients apply data-driven hiring techniques, Agile and Lean recruitment approaches, and implement the latest sourcing and engagement strategies that guarantee better success with passive candidate pools. This way, Popcorn Recruiters help clients transform their recruitment process, dramatically cut their lead times, and ultimately – quickly fill vacancies all over Europe.
- Executive search - Helps Popcorn Recruiters clients to uncover high-performing executives and leaders who best meet the particular requirements of their business and will have a long-lasting impact. Popcorn Recruiters combine in-depth industry and functional knowledge with a proven executive search and headhunting process.
- Retainer – During the retainer services, Popcorn Recruiters client will have a dedicated recruitment team committed to filling our client’s most critical roles. Besides dedicated recruitment team, client will receive support throughout the whole recruitment and selection process and focus on what really matters – hiring only the best talent the market has to offer.
- Contingency – Contingency service is suitable for client that have multiple open positions and internal resources in need of support. During the contingency service, client will have several experienced recruiters jump in and accelerate their recruitment process, tapping unexplored talent pools.
- Embedded – Embedded recruitment services is recommended for clients which business is expanding quickly, and must make swift changes. Their hiring goals may be supported by Popcorn Recruiters fully integrated embedded Talent Acquisition Expert for six or twelve months, to fill their most critical role. Here, our outsourced recruiters support established HR and TA operations in cases of continuous hiring processes and EB initiatives.
- Recruiter on Demand – Recruiter on Demand recruitment services is suitable for the clients that want to have their personal sourcing and recruitment partner through which they get support for established TA and recruitment operations for scale-up or start-ups companies.
- BPO Scale-up – BPO Scale-up services are for the clients that need more talents who are specialized in customer-oriented positions with a specific knowledge of a language. Besides sourcing and recruitment campaigns we can AC or organize group interviews on desired location.
- Staffing - Payroll and legal support - Suitable for the clients who are hiring on location where they don't have a legal entity.
- Recruitment Marketing - Promoting specific job openings with the aim of attracting applicants.
- Market Research - Suitable for the clients that want understand the availability of the candidates in the market, market salaries, competitors and country legal information.
With an experience of over 15 years in the recruitment industry, and working across different markets and industries, Benjamin gained crucial skills and expertise in business development, recruitment, sales, and marketing. Being enthusiastic and motivated, Benjamin managed to build, lead and nurture numerous teams throughout his career while working on different projects he successfully launched and implemented, on local as well as various international markets across Eastern, Central, Western Europe, GCC countries, UK and United States.
Ema is responsible for the Partnership Coordination, Market Research, Project Management and Operational activities within the company. She has a business development experience, and alongside Benjamin, gained experise in client relationship management, client satisfaction and retention.
Ema completed a degree in Financial Management before starting her career with one of the most dominant recruitment company in a Balkan region. There she successfully expanded the areas of IT and BPO industries. She is fluent in Bosnian and English but can communicate with you in German, too.
Haris is an experienced accountant and operations professional with over 4 years of experience. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Financial Management. By working in finance and operations, Haris became more detail oriented and acquired analytical, financial recording and reporting skills.
Gorana has been in recruitment industry for a little over 2 years and she has experience filling IT as well as executive roles. She is currently Team Lead of 15 recruiters who specialize in sourcing, engaging, interviewing and closing positions from IT and BPO industry. Gorana speaks fluent English.
Amina is in charge of Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, and Social Media Management, leveraging her skill set and passion for communication. She completed a degree in English Language and Literature.
With fluency in Bosnian, English, and Spanish, Amina possesses a linguistic mastery that allows her to engage with a wide range of audiences.
Drawing from her professional background, Amina has worked as an English teacher, a freelance content writer, and a Communications Team Member at TEDxSarajevo, where she contributed her expertise in Marketing and Social Media Management.