As the world of work becomes more robotized and digitized, strategy plays an ever-larger role. Organizations looking for more professionalized processes for attracting and evaluating talent find it in Saltor Talent.
Shaping future business
Global Perspective and Local Insights
Iñaki Saltor is the founder of Saltor Talent. Connecting and managing talent is not only his profession, but also his passion. His more than 15 years of experience in the industry have shown that talent management is the key to the success of business projects. Iñaki is specialized in Europe and Latin America, and he addresses every process and every service with an open-minded vision, to which he adds high professionalism, rigor and proximity.
We select managers and future managers, prepare them for change, and help companies strategically implement changes using a people-based approach.
We accompany the final candidate in his or her new professional challenge. To do our boutique concept justice, we establish close, long-term ties. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools give us the ability to:
- Track our candidates optimally
- Manage knowledge for choosing the best channels to find candidates
- Continuously improve and innovate from process to process.
Insights from a global network
Talentor Partner Meeting: Getting Ready for Future Challenges
Dahl & Kjærgaard – A NEW partner in Denmark
HR experts give an insight into the strategies of international recruitment
- Director of Human Resources Life Science & Med Tech
- Business Development Director Professional & Public Services
- Brand Director - Banking Financial Services
- CFO Health Service Life Science & Med Tech
- Business Director Industry
- Chief Financial Officer IT and Telecom
- Career Services Director- International Business School Professional & Public Services
Inaki Saltor and his team did an excellent job. We hired the best candidate for the CFO position.