Transportation & Logistics
Supply and demand are key to every industry, but without transport and logistics, this wouldn't work.
The Internet of Things, big data, and artificial intelligence are catalysts for digital transformation in the transport industry. Every part of the transportation industry is impacted by safer, more efficient and smarter transportation systems. To manage these changes and evolving new business models, professionals in this industry are essential.
- Executive Positions: :
- Finance Director, Head of IT Management Service, International Sales Manager - Supply Chain Management
- Professionals: :
- Transport Administrator, Production Planner and Purchase Specialist, SAP Senior Inhouse Consultant, Business Intelligence Engineer, Dispatcher airfreight, Dispatcher sea freight, Logistic Manager, international Transportation Manager
- Hired postitions total: :
- Companies: :
- General logistics companies, airlines, parcel service, technical maintenance company for rolling stock fleets
- DNL, Gfco, Austrian Airlines, EuroMaint, Baltic Miles, Schenker, TNT, Svoris
I thank the team of Estonia for being a great partner and finding us great candidates. I have nothing but good things to tell about the way they handle their business.
Insights from a global network
10 tips for using LinkedIn for job search
Rösti, Watches … and Talentor
Katalin is a structured strategic thinker with articulated set of priorities. She would not mislead you with artificial kindness. Delivers on promises. Does not only what she likes.